Try VetkinTape® introductory offer: Canine
This offer will help veterinary professionals kick-start their taping-activities. The different sizes of VetkinTape® allow you to try various taping techniques, which are fully explained in the manual included with this offer. The VetkinTape® Kinesiology Taping for Dogs provides the foundation & in-depth knowledge needed to provide veterinary taping applications.
VetkinTape® is an elastic kinesiology tape, innovated and developed especially for veterinary appliances. Its key features include a special adhesive layer designed to stick on coats, 145% stretch to match and different sizes for application on all sorts of animals (i.e. equine & canine).
VetkinTape® is used for:
- Injured muscles (pain relief and stimulates circulation)
- Improvement of performance and recovery time
- Biomechanical and postural dysfunction
- It starts by outlining the fundamentals of thorough and extensive assessment through gait analysis, palpation, and specific testing.
- Instructions on applying the tape, what tension to use, the application areas, and the colour.
- An in-depth explanation of more than 50different applications (i.e. muscle tapes, corrective tapes, fascia tapes, etc.) and the different taping techniques (I-tapes, Y-tapes, lymph tapes, and cross tapes).
- High-quality images support the step-by-step instructions and describe how to apply the kinesiology tape in day-to-day activities.
VetkinTape® kinesiology tape is an easy-to-use, latex free and TÜV quality mark certified product. It is specifically developed for the veterinary professionals.
VetkinTape® supports the animal’s body, enhances movement and reduces pain. It can be applied as an additional method combined with animal physiotherapy or applied as a stand-alone treatment method. Applications of VetkinTape® for horses can be: reduction of pain in muscles and/or joints, posture problems or movement issues.
- Activating of the blood- and lymph circulation
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendon injuries- and inflammations
- Post-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function